For over 30 years, basic and applied immunology is undergoing a revolution. Year by year, we better understand the functioning of our immune system, how it can be manipulated to help us fight cancer and how it can be adversely affected by drugs or chemicals. To assess the immunotoxicology and the immunogenicity profiles of any test compound, ERBC combines scientific know-how in immunology and immunotoxicology with operational expertise in flow cytometry, immunoassays and cell-based assays.
To accelerate the development and transfer of new biomarkers, technologies and methodologies, ERBC has also established strategic partnerships with leaders of academia and industry. Thus today, ERBC is a reference partner for antibody- and cellular therapy-based companies. Immunology and analytical chemistry teams at ERBC produce, purify and characterize therapeutics antibodies, perform associated PK/PD studies, characterize DAR of antibody drug conjugates or precisely quantify immune cell response induced by CAR-T cells.
Quantitative validation and analysis of PK/TK samples
- Semi-quantitative qualification and analysis of immunogenicity samples by ELISA, RIA, FACS, dot blot or western blot
- Immunogenicity assessment in animal and human samples by validated methods
- Panel of cytokines
- Biomarkers of inflammation (CRP, fibrinogen…)
Cross-reactivity studies in FDA panel of tissues
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) on frozen and formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections
- Western blot
Rat, mouse, rabbit, minipig and dog tissues are collected in ERBC facilities; non-human primate and human tissues are provided by qualified partners
- PK/PD studies
- DAR characterization of antibody drug conjugates (ADC)
Set-up and validation of bioanalytical methods via ligand binding assays