ERBC is looking for a Study Director in Developmental And Reproductive Toxicology (DART), including Embryo-fetal Development, Fertility, Pre-/Postnatal and Juvenile Toxicology Studies.
The Study Director has overall responsibility for the conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
The Study Director performs, reviews and confirms external, visceral and skeletal fetal abnormalities.
The candidate must be an expert in one or more of the following: fetal pathology, endocrinology, behavioral toxicity/neurotoxicity, juvenile toxicity.
The position requires supporting scientifically clients and other scientific/technical staff in the conduct of GLP and non-GLP DART studies, including study design development, managing the execution of study conduct, collecting, analyzing and interpreting data, utilization of technology and study report writing.
- At least five years of related experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or nonclinical Contract Research Organizations.
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
- Strong working knowledge of AAALAC and GLP regulations and preclinical testing facility operations and procedures.
- Experience of client management and technical expertise in the relevant business line.
- PhD, Pharm D, DVM or related discipline
- Excellent technical writing and computer software skills.
- Must be able to clearly speak, write, read, and understand English.
- Leadership skills for managing multidisciplinary teams for the conduct of studies or projects.
For questions in relation to this job opportunity, please feel free to contact:
Silvana VENTURELLA Scientific & Operational Director, ERT, ERBC Group
Phone and Mobile: +39 06 91095 558 / +39 335 5956972