ERBC is looking for a Site Transformation Deputy Director to join the Operational Excellence Team in Baugy (France).
You are an orchestrator of processes transformation that involves large numbers of initiatives.
Responsibility for making the day-to-day decisions and implementing those initiatives lies with line managers, but the job is to make sure the job is done.
You act as the “face” of the transformation, set the tone/pace, spur enthusiasm, and challenge current wisdom.
You guarantee to sustain the effort over the longer term.
You act as an advisor, facilitator and coach at all levels of the organization
In your position, you will :
- Drive, lead and manage strategic change at pace to increase efficiency and improved outcomes for ERBC, ensuring involvement and engagement with sites key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the Site Head and with stakeholders to deliver the objectives of the plan
- Work with the and the ComEx of ERBC to advise, support, challenge and deliver their vision.
- Ability to drive business and cultural organisational change.
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge & Transition management
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- A vision and deep knowledge of what change delivers.
- Ability to provide challenge organisational performance to achieve excellence.
- Ability to identify and implement effective systems to monitor performance.
- Ability to develop and encourage innovative ideas to drive improvement.
- Highly developed financial acumen to ensure delivery of savings and generation of income.
- Highly developed interpersonal, advocacy and communication skills to be able to work effectively with individuals and a range of stakeholders to ensure effective performance
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to strike the right balance between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Inspire employees and act as role models for the sort of behavior needed to encourage and embed change.
- Ability to simplify and explain complex issues to a range of audiences.
- Resilient, tenacious and outcome/results focussed.
Education / experiences
- MSc/MA in engineering, transformation, organisational leadership or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience of management of multiple transformation projects with a range of stakeholders (as internal or consultant) and with successful results
- Experience of translating strategy into delivery through programmes/process, people and culture.
- Knowledge and application of risk awareness and management
French mother-tongue speaking. Italian is a nice to have
Fluent in English to interact with teams within the group (today : in France and in Italy)
The position will be based in France (Baugy, 30kms east of Bourges)
Frequent travels to liaise with the other teams.
The successful candidate will report in solid line to the Site Head of Baugy and in dotted line to the Head of Operational Excellence Manager, in charge of the continuous improvement of the Group.
For questions in relation to this job opportunity, please feel free to contact:
Stéphanie FLOURAC, Chief Human Resources Officer, ERBC Group