ERBC is looking for an in vivo toxicology technician to join its team in Baugy (close to Bourges), France (See job description in French).
The in vivo Toxicology Technician is responsible for performing accurate, high quality in-life study work for toxicology studies, apply all procedures (treatments, clinical observations, blood sampling, etc) in compliance with the study protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) standards, animal welfare regulations, and according to the Study Director and the study coordinator recommendations. As a polyvalent technician, you will work on several rodent and non-rodent species and for different kinds of studies.
You will also be responsible of creating, maintaining and finalizing raw data files, guaranteeing the quality of data produced. You will have to work in complete transparency with the Study Director and the study coordinator, maintaining a climate of trust with the quality assurance unit. You will have to participate in ensuring that work areas are kept clean and orderly, check that the animals in the facilities are in good health and ask for a veterinarian assistance when necessary.
As an in vivo technician, you will work during some week-ends and may exceptionally work by night.
- At least three years of experience as an in vivo technician
- Experience working in an environment with high quality standards (such as GLP, ISO...) and established testing facility operations and procedures.
- IUT, BTS or licence in biology, veterinary technology, or related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining data quality and meeting timelines.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team oriented environment and to meet study timelines.
- Excellent use of electronic data capture systems, spreadsheet applications or other data management system.
- Must be able to read and understand scientific and technical English perfectly.
- Baugy (Bourges) – France.
For questions in relation to this job opportunity, please feel free to contact:
Marie WEINZAEPFEL, Head of In vivo Toxicology & Pharmacology, ERBC Group email@example.com